Wednesday 29 June 2011

What's up, Doc??

Doctors are among those few people who manage to scare any person, regardless of age, caste, religion, gender etc etc.. out of his wits. Here is a list of things that really freak me out when they come out of doctors' lips:
  • You need an operation.
  • This won't hurt...
  • Please complete all your pending work today and report in my office tomorrow morning.
  • You are going to have fun at this hospital. I've instructed the nurses to take special care of you.
  • Do you have anybody from your family waiting outside for you?
  • We are going to try this new treatment technique on you...
  • Don't worry, it's not serious..
  • You have a week's time.
  • You can trust me. My family psychiatrist says I'm cured of my Psychopathy...
  • What's that strange swelling on you neck? (pause) Oh it's your head...
  • As a kid, I wanted to be a butcher. That job still fascinates me...
  • Sorry, I can't help you this time.
  • Are you serious? I've never heard these symptoms before...

:D :D Beware... And I never said this is an exhaustive list... :P


Disclaimer: The jokes are so good that some may have stuck to my head and got projected as my idea... No copyright infringement intended... :P

1 comment:

  1. Very good - nicely written and presented - I really enjoyed

    ReplyDelete